How secure is your IT?
We’ve heard a lot recently about cybercriminals and ransomware. You may have virus protection software installed and warn your employees not to open suspicious looking email attachments, but there’s a lot more that needs to be done to ensure a secure IT infrastructure. For the sake of both your business and your customers, it is critical to make sure you’re taking every possible measure to secure your IT.
What should you do?
1. Change your passwords frequently.
2. Make your passwords stronger. It sounds obvious but using a combination of lowercase, uppercase, numbers and symbols can help you to stay safe online. The longer they are the better.
3. Use different passwords for different accounts. It might be a bit of a headache remembering a few different passwords, but it will be even more of a headache if you are hacked.
4. Teach good practices. Train employees to be suspicious of emails, especially those that contain attachment and to report anything unusual.
5. Get a full IT security audit. Consider an assessment to ensure your operating systems are up to date with the latest security fixes.
Let WestSpring IT take the hassle away and ensure your IT security is up to date. WestSpring carry out a full security audit to access how secure your business is. If you would like to find out more about how we can help you then give one of our team a call today on 0117 403 4455.