After a sunny bank holiday weekend, it’s safe to say spring has now sprung (ignoring the fact it’s gone cold again!). While many of you might be thinking of a spring clean of your house, but what about a clear out and refresh of your business tech?
The new work environment
Whilst we suggest a regular review of your technology anyway, with the COVID-19 pandemic changing our way of working, potentially forever, there’s a good chance your current tech is no longer fit for purpose. The same way you relocate offices when your team gets too big, it’s possible to outgrow your laptops and other devices. If they’re old they could be becoming slow and halting your productivity or maybe you now need a laptop that is practical for working a mix of in the office and remotely.
Save time and money when upgrading your tech
The two key reasons businesses put off refreshing their technology is time and money. With thousands of different products and a range of specifications, understanding which technology is right for your staff is no mean feat.
Here at WestSpring we can help with both.
- Let us do the leg work: We understand that many clients just don’t have the time (or desire!) to research and source new hardware for their staff, yet a wrong decision can cause countless problems down the line. Here at WestSpring our dedicated procurement team can take care of everything for you. Just let us know your requirements and we’ll do the rest.
- We can save you money: Thanks to our established relationships with all of the leading suppliers, we can offer our clients reductions on the latest tech.
This means that for less money you can outsource the whole process to WestSpring – it’s a no brainer right?
What can WestSpring supply?
Whilst laptops are the big one, we can also look after the procurement of the following:
- Desktop computers
- Apple products
- Servers and server infrastructure
- Network & wireless infrastructure
- Printers and consumables
- Office phones
- All major software
- Monitors, projectors, TV and audio-visual equipment
- Keyboards, mice, docking stations, cables
- Hardware warranties and renewals
The above list is not exhaustive. If there’s anything else your businesses require there’s a good chance we can help with the procurement.
Enhance productivity with the latest tech
After what was a difficult year for many businesses, now the world is starting to reopen again, it’s time to give your tech a refresh and give your team the tools to work most effectively. Get in touch with us today and let us spring clean your technology.