Cloud services are rapidly becoming a preferred IT solution for small to medium-sized enterprises (SME’s), replacing traditional server infrastructures. WestSpring Cloud services offer business flexibility and reliability allowing access to data anytime and anywhere.
The benefits of cloud services can be instrumental for SME’s. WestSpring understand that every business is different, our cloud solutions are individually designed and provide cost effective, scalable, secure and reliable infrastructures to provide the best business benefits.
Microsoft Office 365
Whether you are working from the office, from home or on the go and no matter what device (computer, laptop, tablet or phone), Office 365 provides seamless access to your data and applications.
But isn’t Office 365 just emails? That’s a common misconception. At WestSpring we help clients unlock all of the features available.
- Calendars with business class email available through Outlook or webmail.
- File sharing and storage via SharePoint and OneDrive.
- Your Team Hub – Connect people with Microsoft Teams where chat, content, people, and tools live together. Teams have instant access to everything they need.
- Communication – provided by Skype for Business – instant messaging, conference calling and loads more.
- Business planning tools such as Planner, Bookings, Forms, Tasks.
- Digital tools like Sway & Stream which can make your business stand out.
- Some Office plans include Microsoft licencing for Office applications.
All Office 365 products are built on world class platforms that ensure business productivity and reliability by ensuring your data is secure and always available from any location.
Book a Free Demo!
Find out how Office 365 could transform your business today.
Dedicated Cloud Servers
The goal for a lot of businesses is rapidly becoming to remove all on-premise servers, to reduce cost and improve efficiency. WestSpring Provide total cloud solutions that provide a fully inclusive service. This can include:
- Dedicated servers hosted in secure UK & EU data centres.
- Application steaming – accessing server based applications such as Sage Accounts via a webpage from any location.
- Hosted file storage.
- Domain hosting and management.
With our years of experience designing and implementing bespoke solutions and our forward moving technical solutions we are able to transform our client’s IT platforms, so they enable the business to deliver whist reducing cost and improving efficiency.
Read our blog post on why you should move to the cloud for more information.
What Else Can We Offer?
WestSpring Remote Endpoint Security
All our clients have our award-winning software deployed that allows us to monitor, manage and maintain all areas of your business, including managed anti-virus and web filtering to ensuring that your business data is safe and secure.
WestSpring Total Recovery
With our Total Recovery services we provide state of the art backup and full business continuity, ensuring all data is secure. Providing knowledge that your business can be back online within your required timeframe. Our industry leading solution is designed for any eventuality including fire, flooding, theft and Ransomware virus attacks.