IT Support Apprenticeship
BRISTOL, UNITED KINGDOM
10K PER ANNUM
WestSpring IT are growing IT support provider for small to medium sized business across the south west.
We are a small friendly team that thrive on providing excellent service to all our clients. We are currently looking for an IT support apprentice to join our ever-growing team.
The role offers an exciting opportunity for someone to learn in service lead company that uses cutting edge technology.
Working with the Team at WestSpring you will be involved in everything and have a chance to do a varied role meaning every day is different and exciting. There is a strong sense of team and an exciting relaxed office atmosphere, At WestSpring our team is at the heart of what we do.
At WestSpring there is a great chance to gain valuable experience and step up the Career ladder, this is proven in our track record of working with apprentices.
Hours of Work – Monday to Friday 8.30am – 5.30 PM 40 Hours per week.
– Your birthday off work each year –
– Relaxed enjoyable working atmosphere –
– Team social events –
– Career development opportunities –
– Monthly 121s and quarterly reviews –
– Working in our workshop ensuring client machines are built and ready to be installed. –
– Managing our proactive patching and maintenance software. –
– Supporting our clients via the support system, ensuring the ticketing process is followed and the client is kept informed. –
– Diagnostics of 1st line support cases with the help and support of the rest of the team, this includes user creations, and all client changes requests. –
– Engaging in the technical projects, including meeting clients and delivering onsite time with the team. –
– Working with the team to implement policy and procedure. –
– Professional, friendly approach with keen IT interest –
– Punctual and good attention to detail –
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills –
– Good troubleshooting/problem solving skills –
– Keen interest to learn and develop –