The Somerset Toiletry Company.
Client Name: The Somerset Toiletry Company
The Somerset Toiletry Company, based in Bristol design and manufacture luxury bath and body products.
Date: December 2017
Website Link: Click Here
|WestSpring Cloud Telephony|
Being based in the beautiful rolling Somerset countryside can cause some IT challenges when it comes to broadband connection. The Somerset Toiletry Company were looking for a solution to improve their internet connection and paved the way for a cloud future. Removing the need for a costly server migration looming…
Remote working for a global company is also vital. This was a key driving force behind a new solution allowing the team to work from the office, home, coffee shops or even the airport.
Here is what happened next…
- Improve office internet connection.
- Improve the teams experience whilst working remotely.
- Enable email archiving to manage large mailboxes.
- Improve internal and external communications with video calling and instant messaging.
- To deliver a well-managed, planned migration with as little disruption to the business as possible.
WestSpring conducted a site survey and were able to install a new internet connection which was faster and more reliable and at a sensible cost.
Alongside the new internet connection, WestSpring upgraded the firewall solution. This provided The Somerset Toiletry Company with improved security and helping to future-proof their IT systems.
With a vastly upgraded connection, emails were migrated to the Office 365 platform providing a scalable, efficient and reliable cloud platform. Emails are now primed for remote working and uniting the global team.
Whilst transferring to Office 365 the full product suite is adding bags of value to all the team. From instant messaging and conference video calling via Skype For Business to the Microsoft Teams platform providing a hub for the team to communicate.
WestSpring delivered this Office 365 project enabling The Somerset Toiletry Company to take advantages of a rapidly growing platform with new features.
With emails now hosted on a cloud platform, this provides a reliable, robust and scalable solution that will support the continued growth of the business.
Before and During the Project
- WestSpring conducted a full detailed project delivery plan along with risk assessments and risk mitigation planning.
- End of day project emails were sent to all the key contacts updating them on the project progress and the following day objectives.
- A full testing phase was provided before the crucial switch over.
- Full documentation and project write up completed at the end of the project.