Method Full Infrastructure Migration.
Client Name: Method Consulting
Method Consulting are a group of sustainability professionals with a common goal to reduce the environmental impact of buildings, through sustainable engineering design and advice. With offices in Swindon, Bristol and Plymouth they offer a wide range of services, supporting an aim to provide intelligent engineering for sustainable, low-energy buildings.
Date: August 2017
Website Link: Click Here
Method were having several IT challenges, data loss, email disruption and lost confidence in their IT support provider. They decided to outsource their IT support after meeting WestSpring it was clear why…
First things first, as part of the detailed onboarding plan WestSpring conducted a full IT review and discovered…
- Poorly configured unhealthy email server.
- Poorly implemented network setup with continuous network disruptions.
- Unsecured outdated Firewall.
- Microsoft licensing inconsistencies.
- Untested and unreliable backup procedure.
- Unsecure remote access.
- Replaced the whole network, switches, firewall & wireless.
- Implemented new secure firewall solution.
- Designed and implemented a new remote access solution.
- Implemented WestSpring Total Recovery for backup and full business continuity.
- Migrated emails from onsite server to Office 365.
WestSpring discovered that some licencing purchased appeared not to be valid and helped Method in becoming compliant and gaining a refund from a previous supplier.
WestSpring have now taken Method Consulting though the process for gaining their cyber essentials and cyber essentials plus certification.