Work With Us.
WestSpring IT specialise in providing IT consultancy and support services to businesses across the South West of the UK.
WestSpring’s mission is placed firmly in the context of our relationship with our clients. Founded with a passion to deliver professional, friendly and approachable first-class IT support services and to build long lasting relationships with clients.
At WestSpring it’s all about the team. Based at our Bristol offices, we deliver non-stop excellent service to our clients. There is only one rule… we have loads of fun on the way!
We started life small, but we are growing quickly and there’s no sign of slowing down. If you want to be part of a fun and rapidly growing company, then get in touch today. We are always on the lookout for enthusiastic, dedicated and passionate individuals. Despite our state-of-the-art technology and fantastic office space we are nothing without our team and clients.
What It’s Like To Work At WestSpring.
Elliott, Technical Analyst
“WestSpring has a very unique working atmosphere, it’s really relaxed but we are also very professional when we need to be. No one day is the same as the next and we are constantly learning, especially as both IT and the company are constantly evolving and developing.”
Penny, Marketing Manager
“We are a small team at WestSpring, meaning culture is everything and our culture is what makes us different to most other companies. We are fun, dynamic and always having a laugh. Really though, how many companies do you know that have a beer fridge and darts board?”
Why Join The Family?
- Relaxed and friendly company culture
- Your birthday off each year
- 28 days holiday (increasing by 1 with each year of service)
- Our legendary beer fridge and darts board
- Endless career progression opportunities
- Quarterly team social events
- Monthly 121s
- Career development plans
- Annual profit share
- Annual WestSpring Day
- Amazing coffee & endless supply of Custard Creams
2nd/3rd Line Support Analyst
WestSpring are currently looking for a 2nd/3rd Line Support Analyst to join our growing team! Are you looking to get involved with a vibrant, growing fun company where what you do makes a difference?
If that’s you, keep reading!
25k – 30K
Due to continued growth we are currently seeking an experienced 2nd line Support Analyst to
join our amazing team and provide outstanding support to our clients. This role offers an
exciting opportunity for someone to join our growing team within a service-led company that
uses cutting edge modern technology.
Working closely with our Service Desk Manager the highly dynamic role will give you the
opportunity to get involved with a range of tasks, meaning each day is different. With a high
level of responsibility, the role will have a direct impact on the business.
Team and Client interaction is massive for us, you will know all the clients and have a direct
impact on the growth of the team and business.
Supporting our clients via the support system, ensuring our ticketing process is followed
and the client is kept informed.
Diagnostics of support cases with the help and support of the rest of the team.
The proactive maintenance of client networks using our proactive support tools.
Managing new workstation builds and user setups.
Engaging in the technical projects, including meeting clients and delivering onsite time
with the team.
Working with the team to implement policy and procedure.
Manging Client documentation.
Helping train and develop junior team members.
PERSON SPECIFICATION – SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
A minimum of 3 years’ experience in 1st/2nd line support.
Professional, friendly approach with the ability to perform well under pressure.
Punctual and good attention to detail.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Good troubleshooting/problem solving skills.
Office 365 administration & Troubleshooting skills
Enthusiastic to learn and develop skills.
Network & Firewall knowledge and troubleshooting.
Windows server administration.
Knowledge of virtualisation software and cloud services such as Azure and AWS would be
Business Development Executive
WestSpring are currently looking for a business Development Executive to join our growing team! Are you looking to get involved with a vibrant, growing fun company where what you do makes a difference?
If that’s you, keep reading!
20k – 25K Basic Salary with an uncapped Realistic OTE -30k
We are looking for a driven, dynamic, proactive individual with previous experience in a business development or lead generation role. This is a fantastic opportunity to get involved with an exciting company, experiencing continuous rapid growth.
You will be fundamental in assisting with the following areas:
- Qualify, respond and manage initial sales enquiries
- Build, grown and maintain a sales pipeline of prospect clients.
- Generating B2B leads through various channels: phone, LinkedIn, email campaigns and visiting shows and developing those leads into meeting’s with decision makers.
- Identify and approach new prospective clients
- Exceed sales targets and K.P.I’s
- Assist with the creation of sales tools such as presentation slides, proposals.
- Develop and create campaign material for direct email marketing
- Working with our office manager to maintain our social media presence.
The successful candidate will be IT literate with experience of MS Office, particularly Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook and will have excellent communication and organisational abilities.
It is crucial that the candidate demonstrates a high level of attention to detail, excellent time management and the ability to cope well under pressure and able to take ownership of tasks and projects has strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Previous experience in a B2B telemarketing/lead generation environment.
- Confidence talking to both existing clients and cold calling competition.
- The drive and tenacity to succeed and be motived and determined to deliver
- A positive attitude and the ability to ‘solution sell’.
- Excellent communication/conversational and listening skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as on own initiative and in support of the direct sales function
- Adept at telephone negotiation and a first-class telephone manner.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Confident, resilient and persistent.
- Professional, passionate and resourceful
You must be highly organised, able to manage tasks effectively, able to integrate into a team, act on your own initiative and hit the ground running. This role will offer the successful candidate a fantastic opportunity career opportunity and they will be able to make the role their own.
Monday To Friday – 8.30AM – 5.30PM
- Enjoy your birthday off work each year.
- Incredible, uncapped, earning potential
- Fun and enjoyable working atmosphere.
- Team social events, including our festive Christmas trip!
- Career development opportunities.
- Access to our legendary beer fridge and Fresh Fruit.
- Monthly 121s and quarterly reviews.